22 April 2008

midterm, chai, annoyances.

just took my last midterm EVER. unless i go to grad school. but that's at least three years off, of not more like, ten. now only five final exams and a senior design project to finish off. weee..!!!

grabbed a chai latté at starbucks to celebrate. they've redesigned their cups and sleeves, and the printed logo as well. it seems a bit more sophist, but i don't know how i feel about it. though i do prefer the muted tones to the old green. almost feels like a full re-branding.

ALSO, if one more person gets up in my face and tells me to vote today, or to barack the vote or to give them hill i swear, i don't care if they're a complete stranger or one of my best friends, they are getting smacked. or at least, a very mean glare. i support mccain, it does not make me a bad person, leave me alone!

No comments: